- Monitor how protected and robust your cyber-environment is against APTs, ransomware, and other offenses;
- Identify existing vulnerabilities in your network to let you prevent potential attacks;
- Uplevel the performance of your information security solutions;
- Timely detect cyber attacks in your network;
- Keep your sensitive data secure;
- Ensure you’re compliant with information security standards in your industry.
Why Aquaiver IT Solutions:
IMPLEMENTATION AND FINE-TUNING OF A SIEM SOLUTION BASED ON IBM QRADAR
Aquaiver IT Solutions security team offers its inside-out knowledge of IBM Security QRadar to let companies get a 360-degree view of their IT environment and obtain accurate analytical data on security events in real time with a QRadar-based SIEM solution.
We provide a full range of services:
|QRadar consulting services: We help you develop a relevant strategy to integrate QRadar smoothly into your corporate IT landscape.|
|QRadar architecture development: We draw up your QRadar’s technical design in accordance with collaboratively pre-set system’s requirements and make QRadar an integral part of your security network.|
|QRadar deployment: We deploy QRadar to enable correct functioning of its modules and the platform’s high performance and scalability|
|QRadar fine-tuning: We connect log sources to QRadar, normalize data flowing to it, configure its modules to process events from multiple network objects, develop custom correlation rules to let QRadar reveal complex attacks and detect security offenses properly.|
|Migration to QRadar: We shift your solution that fails to meet the security requirements to QRadar so that the platform helps you identify arising threats and respond to them properly.|
Our success stories:
- QRadar deployment and fine-tuning for 70+ government agencies of a US state
- QRadar fine-tuning for an American bank with $100+ bn in assets
- QLean for a North American bank serving 15+ million clients
For advanced health check of QRadar solution and SOC automation our consultants developed a standalone tool QLean for IBM Security QRadar SIEM.
What QLean does:
|It provides automated monitoring of QRadar performance.|
|It checks up a variety of essential QRadar performance parameters, such as EPS and FPI statistics, incoming log data quality, events and flows timelines, etc.|
|It assesses the received data with over 50 operational metrics and 25 health markers and reports it to QRadar administrators to let them investigate the platform’s performance issues one by one.|
|It pinpoints possible deviations in QRadar performance that can impede security specialists to see the true security state.|
|It makes recommendations on further improvements in QRadar configuration to eliminate the revealed downfalls.|
Companies of any size are getting exposed to advanced persistent threats (APTs) more than ever. Aquaiver IT Solutions security consultants configure and fine-tune SIEM solutions so that they perform proactive detection of APTs to avoid financial losses, sensitive data leaks and retain corporate reputation.
Aquaiver IT Solutions SIEM team will help your organization resist APTs by fine-tuning your security solution to make it scan your network thoroughly:
- We check how well QRadar monitors the network and analyze if the platform can reveal APT presence.
- We fine-tune your SIEM solution to enable proper monitoring of your current security state and detect visible signs of an APT.
- We configure and fine-tune QRadar to factor in possible attack scenarios so that it can detect APT symptoms.
- We provide QRadar with a set of specific correlation rules that will allow you to catch APTs in your particular business environment.
APT-focused SIEM solutions allow companies to:
|Monitor their IT landscapes at different levels to capture an APT at any stage.|
|Analyze all security events in a single console. This enables detecting APT symptoms using the entire set of security parameters available in SIEM platforms.|
|Develop strong anti-APT defense in line with industry best practices.|
PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES
Aquaiver IT Solutions delivers penetration testing to identify potential gaps in companies’ networks that intruders can break through:
- In cooperation with our customers, we choose between Black Box, White Box or Grey Box penetration testing to pick the profile that suits your case best.
- We develop custom test scenarios to check networks, applications, services and operating systems.
- We control our activities to keep tested systems intact.
- We use a number of attacking techniques, such as SQL injection, spoofing, social engineering, etc., to cover every scenario that intruders may exploit to assail your company.
- We analyze test results and put them together in a comprehensive report. The report shows how easy existing vulnerabilities are to exploit and how much damage such an exploit can cause to a compromised system.
- We develop a rehabilitation scenario that includes our recommendations on how to eliminate the revealed aberrations and achieve a shellproof protection. On demand, we will fix the vulnerabilities properly.
Penetration testing allows our customers to:
- Get a comprehensive overview of their network, application, and operating system vulnerabilities. This allows them to be proactive and prevent attacks instead of combatting them.
- Check if a system’s defense is still rocking after adding new applications, seriously modifying the current ones, or introducing new offices.
- Understand if the current defense is sufficient, or if they should take measures to improve it.
- Reveal potentially dangerous non-compliance with corporate security policies and industry-specific security requirements, such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA/NIST, both compulsory and non-mandatory.
- Prevent downtimes caused by systems’ inoperability that can spiral into huge financial losses and reputation damage.
Our success stories:
|Penetration testing of a new web application for a multinational retail chain operating across 30+ countries;|
|Information system penetration testing for a mobile operator with 5+ mln subscribers;|
|Penetration testing of web applications for a European bank with $300+ mln in total assets.|
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Aquaiver IT Solutions provides identity and access management (IAM) services based on IBM Security Identity and Access Manager.
Aquaiver IT Solutions consultants will help you to keep your data safe by consulting on proper configuration of IAM Manager in accordance with your security landscape:
|We implement a role-based access in your system to keep cyber-criminals away from your sensitive data.|
|We automate user account life cycles to optimize their output and facilitate user profiles management.|
|We implement the segregation of duties model to enable flawless system performance when more than one user executes a task.|
Why go for IAM:
- To control access to corporate data
- To ban unreliable users’ access to corporate resources and sensitive data and to provide both data integrity and their accessibility for authorized persons at the same time
- To detect the presence of malicious administrators in your IT department.
BRING YOUR INFORMATION SECURITY TO THE FRONT
Backed with the wealth of expertise in security consulting, our team is ready to help you design and implement the most relevant defense for your IT environment. Feel free to get in touch with us for a free consultation on any security issue you have, and we’ll develop an optimal way to address it.